- A general statement of interest in the Division C Graduate Student Seminar. Include in the statement: 1) Why you are interested in attending the Division C Graduate Student Seminar and what you hope to gain from this experience. 2) Where you are in your timeline for completing your degree requirements 3) Your research interests 4) Your career goals and job search timeline
- A list of potential faculty mentors with whom you would like to be matched •
- A 2-page summary of your dissertation research •
- A CV that includes name, address, institution, telephone, fax, e-mail, educational background, awards, professional publications and presentations, teaching experience, and service activities
- A letter of recommendation from your advisor, major professor, or dissertation chair sent directly to the Seminar chair at email@example.com (this must be sent to us by the due date in order for your application to be considered). Please send the letter of recommendation as an attachment (in word or as a pdf).
We look forward to seeing you with our Division C colleagues in San Francisco in April!
- Lisa Linnenbrink-Garcia & Erica Halverson, Division C Graduate Student Seminar Co-Chairs